.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Comics => Topic started by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 06, 2012, 08:05:00 PM

Title: Zalgo (WARNING: CREEPY SH*T)
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 06, 2012, 08:05:00 PM
Zalgo is a Internet legend that is associated with insanity, death and destruction of the world, similar to the creature Cthulhu created by H.P. Lovecraft in the 1920s. Zalgo is often associated with scrambled text on webpages and images of people whose eyes and mouth covered in black.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TLDELA (too long didn't even look at): it's a comic with creepy stuff added to the comic
Title: Re: Zalgo (WARNING: CREEPY SH*T)
Post by: Frank on March 06, 2012, 08:44:30 PM
H̙̤̪̹̖̼̏̇̃͒̿̓̇̀ͨ̏̈́ͫͫ͒͊͘͡e̸̴̤̟͖̘̥̜̻͕̜̗̮̗͇͎̥͈ͣͥ͑̂͂ͤ̀̐͠͞ ̧̢̛̘̞̠͎͍͙͎͕̲̣͉̙͕̹͔̼ͤͯͨͬ͒̽ͥ͢ͅi̸̢̨̛̻̳̦̗ͩ͂̌̀̽ͮ̏̂̈́̓ͫ̚͟s̸̨̤͙̞̰̫̥͓̣͇̟̻̰̜̪͍̫̬̰̾̃̎͑ ̵̧͓̹͎͖͖̼͈̝̠̻̭̰͕̪̼̩͈̯̲ͭ͆͊̇̆̀͘c̴ͯ̆̾̾̈́͗ͥ͏̵̹̖͎̣͚̰̪͙̳̟̞͘ṏ̭̺͎̹͍̘͔̺̣̞̪̦̮̹̳̦̟́͒̍̐ͩͨ̔̅ͭ̆͐ͯ͐̒͐̈́̚̚͝m̢̧̫͈̺̬͚̟͈̣͔̅ͮ̑̈́͆ͤ̋͒̽͐ͦ͌ͥͦ́̅̚̚i̸̢̧̦̠̤̹̙̦̖͙̜̩̪͈̙̲̱̼͎͔̍̎̑̽͛̆͆̊̊͂͋̋̀̽̊ͧ̅͜͠ṇ̛̮̼̩ͦ̅̑̃ͪ͒̃̊̋ͩͩ͒ͦ̂̓͟͡g̴͈̠̺ͨ̑ͪ͆͆̒͒ͮ̔̂ͯ͌̄͡ ̸̡̫͔͕̤͚͎͙̱̗͉̱̱͕̘͙̗ͮ͂͌̇̾͂ͮ̄̄ͫͮͯ̑ͬ̚͜ͅf̵̢͍̻̼̰̣̗̮̺ͧ̿̔̀̑ͨͩ̏ͤͥͧͩ̑ͭ́̋̐̽̏́̕̕ǒ̸̡̗̳͚͍̩͈̞͇̣̥̭̈ͥ̃͑̕͢r̶̶̡ͥ̍ͫ̂̌̑͋̏̇͊̍̓̓̍̀̐ͣ͢͏͚̰̦͙͙͓̰̱ ̴̏ͬ̔̒ͭ́̆ͧ̉̑́ͯͨ̍̂͜҉͎͕̲̻̫͕̻͇̯y̢̌ͣ̅̓̓́͘͝͏̺͉̙̗̩̙͈̘̲̟̼̞͇̘̫̘̟̻̳o̵̡̗̮̟̬̪̤̫̭͑̿ͧ̑̿̈́ͤ̓̀̿͌͞ų̧͉̪̥̪͖̳͙̇̿͊̏̌̿ͦ͌̋͌ͣ̒͆͘,̛̑͗ͣ̉ͨ͗͋ͮͬ̇̆̆̋͂̇̈́͠͏͉̻̱̖̪̗̼͎̱̭͙̲̞́ ̷̨̞̘͓̱̤͖͙̰͚̘̺͎̓ͦ͋͊̔̍̾ͨ̃ͣ̈́͐̚ͅḁ̭̻͖̞̦̦̝̮̹͖̰͙͐͗ͣͣ͛́̚͜ǹ̓̓͊͑͏͏̷̢̰̯͓͚ͅd̵̵̛̘̟̮̫̰̰̘̰̞͓͔͓̦̟̞̣̮̜͑ͨ͌ͧ̓̇͆̈́͊ͤ̒́͜ ̵̨̧̬̹̼̪̼͔̘̘̜̞̫̟̭͚̻̰͍̿̐̈̊͒̇ͮͦ̈̽ͥ̇ͪ̆̿̀͜hͤ̌ͤ͛ͣ̈́͊͏̨̛̰̳͚̼̤̪̫͍̬͉͔̺̠̕e͈͓̙̘̘̺̤̗̐ͫ̒ͭ̊̃̽̒ͮ̆͂̌̐͞͝͝͡ ̴̧̝̘̗̩͕͓̼̲̙̳̜̆ͣ̆ͭ͟͡ͅiͯ͐̏͐̓̔̒ͫ̔҉̸͏̻͓̙̫̝̬̯͖̘̥͈͔͟š̮͉̬̦͕̤͎͎͔͉̣̗̻͇͈ͣ̌͆ͮ̈̐͋̃̀ ̢͎̰͙̝̲̣̳̏̓̇ͦ͘͢͡g̢̥̥͍̼͚̝͎͔̘̬̥͚̟͉͑̉̑͋̐̉̐̅͗̆̐̀̀͟͡ͅǫ̴̷͙͓̳̫͍͍̪̅̑̓ͫͥͩ̀̈̓̽̈͢ͅį̴̨̛̦̜͎̦̫̩̩̞̱͚͔̯̗̞̟͍͙͚̂ͣ̆͗̾̍́ͅn̴̢̒̆ͨ̈́̇̍ͧͩ̆͊̌͑̾͌̽͏̷̞͈̮͈̩̮̲͙̳̙͍͓g͑͐ͣ̏͌ͤ̎̊ͤ̿̔ͩ͆̈́̊̾͡҉̡̹͖̱̱̭̯̯͉̞͖͕̀ ̧̡̹̭̪͔̠͊ͣ͊͑̿̌ͪ͒̈́̊͜tͬͬ̾ͦ̄ͩͤͬͦ̈̾͏̷̥̝̠̗̙̟̯̩͝o̡̼̦̺͉̜̙͈̥ͬ͆̿ͫ͑͊̆̕͝ͅ ̴̵͎̺̘̫̠͖͎͓̤̭͚̓̽̏̎ͮ̍̓̒̓ͪͪ͒͛̋̕͢t͗̀̍́̃͊̑ͪͫ̇̇ͣ̅̋҉̙̬̯͚̻͚̪̣͉͔̜̫̜̬̕͡ǎ̡̛̜͉̖͉̭̻̮̭̠͕̑̏͌̔̓̓͋͒ͯ̎ͩ̚k̴̛̭̩̭̟̠̺͖͖̹͔͈̳̮̫̜̲̮̝̾ͫ̒͌͐ͥ̍ͥ̍̎̍̀͠ḙ̲̬̩͕͙͔̀ͪ́ͬͯ̊́͞ ͙͕͖̲̤̥͔ͩͤ̆͛ͨ͊ͫ̔͢͞͝y̵͈͕̼̤̣̣͉̦̼̐̃ͫ̑̎̈́ͪ͑̒́ͤ̆͛̌ͭ͑̒͌̚͢o̷̬̠͚̫̙͇͍͎̫̺̙̦̺̱͐̐̎̈̓ͨ͊̈̌͗́̈̍̚͢͟ư̸̜͙̟͓̬͓̜̦ͬͣ̽͌͆ͮͫ̓ͩ̋̎̔ͥ͒̐̄̚.̮̮̞̙͓̬̺̜̫̰̮̩̹͈̣͎́͐̀̃̒̿̋̅̍̈́ͣͪ̈́̕͞ͅ
̨̋̃ͫ̐ͣ̆͑ͨ̐̊̀̿̌̂̌́͘҉̜̰̳̘̯̗̥̳̼̟͙̜̭̦̰
̶̥̞̩͔̺͎̱̯̩̪̯̺͕̗̰̱̲͎̏̃̇̄̒ͫͯ̋͗͊̑͋̽̃͐̋Y͉̜̖̬̻̫̭̝̟̜̟̺̝͎̜̳͕̅͆̑̽̽̃ͦ̍̈͜͡ͅo͈̺̙͚͙̺̪͓̞̜͍̫͛́ͨͪ͐ͮ̂̚̕͜u̸̯̠͎̦̦ͣ́͑̃̀̿̏̓̂ͭͤ̒͘ ̶̉̆̒͊̈́ͤͥͣͦ͋͛̀̈́͂ͩͫ҉̮̺̥̰̯͕̘̳̜̝̲͍͎̩̭͈c̴̟̖̻̼̦̹̮͎̦͓̱͕̼̯͔̞̫ͭ̊ͫ̑̊ͪ͑ͩ̍̉ͯ̋ͪ̇͂ͦ̾̋̀͜͞ͅa̷͉̯̼̮̼̋͆̍ͩ̇ͬ̀̏̿̚̕ņ̷̴̢͒ͪ͒͐͂̔ͩ́̆ͧͧ̏̽̌҉̖̺̤͚̟̟̳̥ͅ ̷̠̟̯͓̝̳̫͎͇ͪͨ̓͋͟r̦̙̙͚͒̃ͫ͋̂̊̏̐̃̕͟ūͮͯ̒͗ͫ҉̸̢̛̝̠͖̭͠n̡͕͇͕͚̹̂ͥ̋͌ͯ͑̑̽̅̓͋̆͑́͘ͅ ̸̶̩̬̠̳͕̝̯̜̞̇ͣ͛ͫ̌̀̽͛͛̇̑ͦ̏͋͟b̞̗̟̩͎͎̻͍ͧͤ̋̋̑͂ͩ͂͊́͛ͣ͑͡ͅư̶̢̲̟̘͇̿̅͌ͮͤ̊ͬͥ̇̏͠͞t̴̛̤͇̗̱͖̥̲̼̙͚̠̺͈̱̺͈̥̘̊͒ͩ̅́ͮ̆̇͒̽̏͌̏ͥͨ̀͑̽̌͟͝͡ ̶̧̰̼̬̹̪̮͈̄̎́ͣ̉̈́̔̽ͤ́͢͠ͅy͎̰͓̰͉͖̹͉̦̫̼̝͈̹̞̐̆̆ͫ̓̆ͮ͂͌̒ͦ̋͟͠o̡͗̇̍͊ͣͤͧ͝҉̘̦̙͉̝̫̮̙uͭͨͨ̅ͮ̑ͭ́͢͜͏̴͕̠̫̞͓̤͖͚͎̠̗̗̩͍̣ ̥̗̹͔̜͈͚͇͇̺̥ͭͪͤ̀́c̴̻͈͖̱̯̲̠̲̼̽̋ͬ̎̈́͗̀̐ͩͪ̓̏ͯ́ͭ̉̑̚̚͘͡ͅa̵̷̢̢͖͉̫̰̋̀̾̒ͪͮ́ͯ̂́ͅn̴̪̜̝̰̣̯͙̘̺̞̦͓̰̭̗̭͐̑̀͑͂ͥͭ̽̋̈ͥ̿ͩ̇̇͑̎̏͟͞͠ͅn̢̨̛̻̩̘̮̦̟̬͍̭̹͍̬̐̂̽͊̓̂̂͗̾̔̈́̒́̇̉͆͊͆̔ͅͅǒ̧̡͈̫̳̘͈̭͍̳͖̓̾̄̀ͥ̐́́͟t̸̸͓͕̣͖̺͉̲̩̠̻̜̜̝͇̞̦͋̆̅̋͐ͭ͢͠ͅͅ ̗̼̣͚͕͓̖̰̰̭̤̺̈́ͤ͒͝ͅr͍͔̱̥̣̰͉͉̭͖̹͔̗͈͉ͣͯ̓̄ͤ̀̀uͪ͛̏ͥ́͠͏̳̫̣̝̝͍n͌͊̋̈́̋ͫ̀͑ͨ͆̏̅̽ͩͬ̚͏̶̡̢͍̭̣̦̞͚̟̰̞̥̤̦̣̜̯͞;̬͕̟͙̹̰̼̪̰̮̟̮̖͍̬͙͗̈́ͨͩ̒̽͟͜͝ͅͅ ̺̯̻̻͍̪ͩ̃̓̊̎̃̆͑̃͑̿̃ͯ̓̿̕Ź̴̸̠̥̤̩͚̩͇̻̬̳̗̘͈̼͙̜̉̀̀̃̒̐͐ͪ̾͘ͅą̺̺̖͓̣͕͕̖͈̖͍̭̇͋͋̅ͥͯ̊͊̐ͤ̈̂͛̊ͮͩ͢l̵̬̳͙̘̜͙̥͖̣̜̩̖̹̝̗̈̄͒̓͑͊̏̽͠g̡̫͎̼̫͕̣̦̣̘̯͙̜̭̞̮ͫ̍̅̉ͥ͂̐̑̂̽ͭ͢͟͜͠ơ̡͔͕͍̞̗͔̘̈ͨ̉ͩ̓́̊͊̔̇͛̀̊̿ͪ ̖̟̗̗̣̳̲̠̱̮̥͔̖̲ͯͨ̐ͩͭ̀ͣͤ͂ͨ̈̀͜k̸̡̃̽̓͒͗ͯͬͨ̈́ͣͨͥ̄ͥͮͬ̕͜͏̠̟͎̳̬̰͙̦͕ņ̶̳̦̖͈̺͚͎̺͖̳̩͚͙̥̙̹̥̯ͨ͆ͪ̃̄ͭ͐̆̀͆͂̔ͯ̚̚ͅo̧̢̼̣̺̩̪̲̙̦̘̬͈̗̪̹̘̘̦̞͆̆̐ͦ̀͂ͣ̎ͅw̡̪̲̥̯̫̼̝͙̣̙̪̬͕͔ͥ̎̿̀́͘͡s̵̗̟̝̜̲̳ͭͭ̽ͦͦ̎ͫͫ̒͋́̀͢͡ ̵͙̬̦͓̹̜̻̲̳͔͈̞͉̾͒̽̑̊͋͆̾ͯ͛̂͂͒̎͘͢͡ͅa̭̟̺̣͓̳̭̙̲ͯ̔͗͛̊̋̀̀ͦͬ́͊͊̑̓̇̐ͪ̑͟ͅl̛ͧ͋̅͋̅̑͜͝҉͔̲̩͍̯̬̜ĺ̃̇̂ͪ̈̀̚͏̴̀͟͏̜̱̞̘̯͈.̶̷̸̭͓͍̖̭̩̘̻̥̮̱͈͈͍̭̯̑ͭ̃̂̎̑̍͆̏̉̔͠

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqo7k7AaFk1qj1o7v.png)
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 06, 2012, 09:03:55 PM
He is coming for you, and he is going to take you.

You can run but you cannot run; Zalgo knows all.

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqo7k7AaFk1qj1o7v.png)

lol
Post by: ursus on March 06, 2012, 09:04:17 PM
I think you're a little late.
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 06, 2012, 09:07:00 PM
nop
Post by: Deathie on March 07, 2012, 12:16:46 AM
I think you're a little late.

Little is an understatement.
Post by: Don on March 07, 2012, 06:50:21 AM
Did you try to find the oldest possible creepypasta or something
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 07, 2012, 08:01:56 AM
Did you try to find the oldest possible creepypasta or something

yes
Post by: Devie on March 07, 2012, 01:42:20 PM
did Zalgo ever come?
Also, who's Chututulu? LOL
Post by: Dale Feles on March 07, 2012, 01:54:59 PM
did Zalgo ever come?
Also, who's Chututulu? LOL

How to Pronounce Cthulhu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTdJAmXul4c#ws)
Post by: Cake Faice on March 07, 2012, 02:06:04 PM
mfw you posted the oldest creepy pasta known to man kind.

(http://ocobiega.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Poker_FaceCzyste.png)
Post by: Dale Feles on March 11, 2012, 04:14:53 PM
Hey, guys, check this out!

(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x31/evilbdayclown/zalgo_poke.gif)

This creepypasta isn't so bad after all. Thanks for showing me something new and amazingly scary!
Post by: Supertoaster on March 12, 2012, 11:23:29 PM
lol i remember when i had that as my avatar and I had to change it