.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Übermensch Members => Topic started by: Supertoaster on February 11, 2012, 06:25:55 PM

Title: I've now lost my best friend on Steam due to My Little Pony
Post by: Supertoaster on February 11, 2012, 06:25:55 PM
We used to talk about computers and sutff and be nerds. But now. MLP.. Everywhere

Who's up with me to go murder Lauren Faust?
Title: Re: I've now lost my best friend on Steam due to My Little Pony
Post by: blαh2355 on February 11, 2012, 06:31:12 PM
Why don't you just deal with it. Or you can tell your friend to not over express himself while not being such a hater? idk
Post by: Deathie on February 11, 2012, 06:33:51 PM
Why don't you just deal with it.

Sad to see we've lost you to the plague.
Post by: blαh2355 on February 11, 2012, 06:34:36 PM
Sad to see we've lost you to the plague.
I don't see why it's such a big deal in the first place...
Post by: Sabb on February 11, 2012, 06:42:56 PM
I don't see why it's such a big deal in the first place...
It's only a big deal when people express their love for a child's show so frequently.
Post by: Supertoaster on February 11, 2012, 06:44:14 PM
It's only a big deal when people express their love for a child's show so frequently.
actually now i feel like a hypocrite  :trollface:
Post by: blαh2355 on February 11, 2012, 06:48:20 PM
Yeahhhh, I better stop doing that...

actually now i feel like a hypocrite  :trollface:
:trollface:
Post by: Cake Faice on February 11, 2012, 07:16:15 PM
FFFFFFF-

I mean, it's just a cartoon, it's okay to be a fan and what not, maybe a normal brony. I can understand some bronies go full...creepy...serious business mode and eat, speak, and breath MLP...which gives bronies a bad name. I guess I'm considered a brony, but I don't go full what the fuck mode and become the stereotyped brony, and dedicate 100% of my posts to MLP references and be the only thing I talk about.

But if that's the only thing your friend talks about, then you need to confront him about it. Being a normal brony isn't bad, and by normal I mean just watching the episodes, check out fan art occasionally and read a fan-fic or two, have small discussions about it with others and what not. Not going over the edge and ONLY talking about MLP and fapping to its rule 34 and being male and over the age of 12 with MLP bedsheets. So ask him if you could talk about a different subject more often and not just....mlp.

Just remember, not all bronies are obese neckbeards who over hype themselves about a kid's show.
Post by: Deathie on February 11, 2012, 07:39:49 PM
FFFFFFF-

I mean, it's just a cartoon, it's okay to be a fan and what not, maybe a normal brony. I can understand some bronies go full...creepy...serious business mode and eat, speak, and breath MLP...which gives bronies a bad name. I guess I'm considered a brony, but I don't go full what the fuck mode and become the stereotyped brony, and dedicate 100% of my posts to MLP references and be the only thing I talk about.

But if that's the only thing your friend talks about, then you need to confront him about it. Being a normal brony isn't bad, and by normal I mean just watching the episodes, check out fan art occasionally and read a fan-fic or two, have small discussions about it with others and what not. Not going over the edge and ONLY talking about MLP and fapping to its rule 34 and being male and over the age of 12 with MLP bedsheets. So ask him if you could talk about a different subject more often and not just....mlp.

Just remember, not all bronies are obese neckbeards who over hype themselves about a kid's show.

Bronies are sounding more and more like furries.
Post by: Cake Faice on February 11, 2012, 07:52:36 PM
Yeaaaaa....sorta the re-incarnation of furries...but with the cool bronies, not bad as everyone thinks to be. The annoying ones who take it a step too further are worst than furries.
Post by: Sabb on February 11, 2012, 07:53:52 PM
Not really. That stuff just applies to every person with their personal beliefs, sexuality, likes and dislikes, etc. If I were to go around and only ever talk specifically about Ozzy because absolutely every person needs to know that I love Ozzy, then I would have a problem too and I'd have a lot of people bitching at me. And if I start fapping to Ozzy that doesn't make me like a furry.
...Not that I'd do that, just a shitty example.
Post by: Foofoojack on February 11, 2012, 07:54:13 PM
I think they're both stupid..
Post by: Cake Faice on February 11, 2012, 07:55:43 PM
And if I start fapping to Ozzy that doesn't make me like a furry.
...Not that I'd do that, just a shitty example.
You know his purple shades turn you on.
Post by: Frank on February 12, 2012, 03:23:49 AM
:l
Post by: Jman on February 12, 2012, 09:18:21 AM
cogs and blah piss me off with their over use of pony shit. just saying.
Post by: cogsandspigots on February 12, 2012, 09:29:19 AM
The feeling is mutual with your compete idiocy posts.
Post by: blαh2355 on February 12, 2012, 09:44:49 AM

Don't forget about those killjoy ones.
Post by: Frank on February 12, 2012, 09:53:45 AM
You jman
you I fucking dislike.
Post by: Sabb on February 12, 2012, 09:55:05 AM
Let's not turn this into a hate fest please.
Post by: Jman on February 12, 2012, 10:02:05 AM

My compete idiocy posts? like the one you just made? I think I might be missing something. I wasn't insulting you specifically, but instead was saying how I dislike the overuse of brony shit all over the forums. It's okay if you want to defend your brony honor though, I understand.

Don't forget about those killjoy ones.

Oh yeah because saying something isn't funny = I'm a giant killjoy no fun allowd herp derp. Meanwhile, I never said, or implied for that matter, that you all aren't allowed to laugh, but instead was staying my personal opinion that it's not funny. Hence, the only person I'm a "killjoy" to is myself if anyone.

You jman
you I fucking dislike.

Oh okay.

This. I wasn't even trying to start shit. I was just saying I don't understand how teenage boys are so in love with a little girl's show. No need to shit your fuck.
Post by: Frank on February 12, 2012, 10:05:38 AM
My compete idiocy posts? like the one you just made? I think I might be missing something. I wasn't insulting you specifically, but instead was saying how I dislike the overuse of brony shit all over the forums. It's okay if you want to defend your brony honor though, I understand.

Oh yeah because saying something isn't funny = I'm a giant killjoy no fun allowd herp derp. Meanwhile, I never said, or implied for that matter, that you all aren't allowed to laugh, but instead was staying my personal opinion that it's not funny. Hence, the only person I'm a "killjoy" to is myself if anyone.

Oh okay.

This. I wasn't even trying to start shit. I was just saying I don't understand how teenage boys are so in love with a little girl's show. No need to shit your fuck.
I don't see how MLP can be defined as only a little girl's show. It's a show. It's just a show. I don't see why only "little girls" should see it.
Post by: blαh2355 on February 12, 2012, 10:11:26 AM
All of said by Jman and Sabb, okay.jpg
Post by: Jman on February 12, 2012, 10:12:33 AM
I don't see how MLP can be defined as only a little girl's show. It's a show. It's just a show. I don't see why only "little girls" should see it.

Because it's about magical flying ponies and magic? I don't know frank, you tell me if that isn't obvious enough.
Post by: Sabb on February 12, 2012, 10:15:15 AM
Just for the record, this wasn't directed only at Cogs and blah...
Post by: Cake Faice on February 12, 2012, 10:16:20 AM
Because it's about magical flying ponies and magic? I don't know frank, you tell me if that isn't obvious enough.
Uh, you do know it's not about "LETS GO TRAVEL TO THE LAND OF HAPPY CUPCAKES AND HAVE FUN PLAYING IN THE SPRINKLES"...like, the franchise is based around little girls, the show itself isn't.
Post by: Frank on February 12, 2012, 10:19:46 AM
Because it's not about disgusting shit and hate and violence it's supposed to be directed at little girls? I don't know how you categorize things, but it sure is a dumb way.
Post by: Jman on February 12, 2012, 10:22:02 AM
Uh, you do know it's not about "LETS GO TRAVEL TO THE LAND OF HAPPY CUPCAKES AND HAVE FUN PLAYING IN THE SPRINKLES"...like, the franchise is based around little girls, the show itself isn't.

Okay, but regardless of what the show is about I don't even care if you watch it. I have no problem with you cake face because you don't flaunt it around everywhere like cogs and blah. It's nice that you guys like it, but it don't need to be seen all over the forums.

And the funniest part is that you all persecute furries for posting about it and shit, but you don't realize posting all about mlp everywhere is just as bad.

Because it's not about disgusting shit and hate and violence it's supposed to be directed at little girls? I don't know how you categorize things, but it sure is a dumb way.

Yeah, because I totally said that's how I define a little girls' show. I don't know how you assume things, but it sure is a dumb way.
Post by: cogsandspigots on February 12, 2012, 10:22:11 AM
Look, I was referring to the "nipple" and "lying on the bed pretending I'm a carrot" posts.
You overuse them as well, and it does annoy me.

But, you are right in the fact I do it a tad too much.
So, from now on, I will not be the first to post something pony-related in a thread that is not my own.
Post by: Sabb on February 12, 2012, 10:22:46 AM
Supertoaster, care if I lock?
Post by: cogsandspigots on February 12, 2012, 10:23:12 AM
Supertoaster, care if I lock?
I'm ok if you do, Sabb.
Post by: Jman on February 12, 2012, 10:24:00 AM
Look, I was referring to the "nipple" and "lying on the bed pretending I'm a carrot" posts.
You overuse them as well, and it does annoy me.

But, you are right in the fact I do it a tad too much.
So, from now on, I will not be the first to post something pony-related in a thread that is not my own.

In that case, I'll stop posting those kind of posts too.

In fact, I'll just lock this thread.