.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Unapproved => Topic started by: TemptedGuy[☂] on January 31, 2012, 10:00:51 PM

Title: Regular approval 1/31/2012 about to be 2/1/2012
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on January 31, 2012, 10:00:51 PM
In game name: ŤemptedḠuy [☂]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42911123
Time on: Mostly weekends
Servers: Trouble In Terrorist Town
Birthday: 3/9/1998
Games on Steam: Garry's Mod, Css , TF2 and more
Why: A few Reasons why i want to be an Regular i love this server and i want to be one of those guys who want to help report stuff and help our community by not just being a guest i want to help vote,make choices, and help our community and i would love if u guys would acknowledge that i hope u like my reason. Also i hope that you make the right choice and choose me to be a regular. I hope that u  :thumbsup: so i can join
Title: Re: Regular approval 1/31/2012 about to be 2/1/2012
Post by: Shockah on January 31, 2012, 10:28:27 PM
No  :thumbsdown: at first I saw him as easily influenced by whomever was on but as time developed he's shown he's nothing but a troll and a kiss-ass he constantly karma baits, takes part in disrespecting other players with a former angel of death and obamastolemytv, the only time I have ever seen him break this trend is when a figure of authority is on, he changes, he no longer becomes a minge, no longer rdms, karma baits, mic spams, prop pushes he instead is kind and respectful though still extremely obnoxious. If more detail is needed I will provide it but for now and likely for a very long time  :thumbsdown:
Post by: Ἆxule on January 31, 2012, 10:30:47 PM
immature
Post by: Dark Pacifist on February 01, 2012, 04:46:00 AM
No  :thumbsdown:

Pretty much the same reasons as Shocka stated...
Post by: Tiger Guy on February 01, 2012, 04:35:41 PM
I don't know about you guys, but he's cool to me.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Deathie on February 01, 2012, 04:39:39 PM
No. Extremely immature, trolls, ugh.

Shockah hit the nail on the head.
Post by: WarEclipse™ on February 01, 2012, 04:51:08 PM
Well, you're obviously inactive, immature, and I belive you deserve a  :thumbsdown:

Not to be rude, though. Just kind of learn to produce more grammar skills, and try to mature a bit more and mabye we'll see what happens someday, when you apply to become a regular or something.
However, you have a nice avatar...
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 05:13:39 PM
Well, you're obviously inactive, immature, and I belive you deserve a  :thumbsdown:

Not to be rude, though. Just kind of learn to produce more grammar skills, and try to mature a bit more and mabye we'll see what happens someday, when you apply to become a regular or something.
However, you have a nice avatar...
i never seen u on the games so u cant message me i bassically remeber the people i play with or u were on a minute ago o.O) idk what it is about this message if u met me or never did
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 05:15:08 PM
No  :thumbsdown: at first I saw him as easily influenced by whomever was on but as time developed he's shown he's nothing but a troll and a kiss-ass he constantly karma baits, takes part in disrespecting other players with a former angel of death and obamastolemytv, the only time I have ever seen him break this trend is when a figure of authority is on, he changes, he no longer becomes a minge, no longer rdms, karma baits, mic spams, prop pushes he instead is kind and respectful though still extremely obnoxious. If more detail is needed I will provide it but for now and likely for a very long time  :thumbsdown:
[/quote dont listen to this guy he has been racist in the TTT server for my whole entire time ive been here and he wont be quite about people making a mistake he has to be  :troll: about you the whole entire time
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 05:18:05 PM
one more message about this obama and angel are my friends and angel is bassically my bro we been bros for the life and obama we JOke and u take it to far with ure racicial jokes one thing dont message about my reg app ever
Post by: WarEclipse™ on February 01, 2012, 05:22:34 PM
First of all, I belive i've seen you before in TTT once or twice. So telling me you haven't seen me doesn't exactly matter; I do play TTT once in a while, and if you haven't seen me, it's probably because I haven't talked to you yet.
Second, don't triple-post/double-post. Please use the modify button. Thanks.

~WarEclipse

Edit: Also, I don't get what you mean by "you can't message me" because that just doesn't make any sense. Why would I message you? Oh, and I'll gladly vote on your Regular App(s) if you have any if I've seen you in-game/met you. And obviously, you're being a bit rude.
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 05:27:21 PM
First of all, I belive i've seen you before in TTT once or twice. So telling me you haven't seen me doesn't exactly matter; I do play TTT once in a while, and if you haven't seen me, it's probably because I haven't talked to you yet.
Second, don't triple-post/double-post. Please use the modify button. Thanks.

~WarEclipse

Edit: Also, I don't get what you mean by "you can't message me" because that just doesn't make any sense. Why would I message you? Oh, and I'll gladly vote on your Regular App(s) if you have any if I've seen you in-game/met you. And obviously, you're being a bit rude.
sorry i am trying to act a little better i can be obnoxious im just excited sometimes to play on the random server cause its fun to play and meet new people
Post by: WarEclipse™ on February 01, 2012, 05:30:57 PM
Well, posting multiple times just to correct something isn't helping. And I do think it's nice of you to say such a positive thing about rNd being 'fun to play' and ofcourse, I'd like to meet other people too. Just don't try and start an arguement with someone else of a higher rank than you - it's not about popularity or anything, but it's just that even though you can be obnoxious, it can get you into unwanted/wanted - or even needed trouble. And we don't want that, right? But good luck on becoming a Regular (if you do) and if you don't, then good luck aswell on your next one - if you make another one, someday.
Post by: DJquietkitty on February 01, 2012, 05:48:31 PM
 :omgwtftrolld:  :troll: Hey tempted. KNIFE
Post by: Shockah on February 01, 2012, 05:50:31 PM
For those of you who aren't entirely certain of what to vote here's a little comment (in the spoiler) he posted after I  :thumbsdown:'d him this should help  ;).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Number one I don't understand 50% of what he's saying
Number two what I do understand is simply disrespectful
Number three I am already a reg but thanks for your input absolutely not  :thumbsdown:

Edit* after re-reading it approximately 6 times I've deciphered I'm depicted as the idiot obama told me I was mic spamming so shut up and then he knifed me also MOSTLY EVERYBODY disapproves of me being reg and I need to get out of peoples business (even though the point of a reg app is for the community to voice their opinions about you to see if you are worthy of reg) and off the servers and I might be anywhere between the age of 0-10000000 seems legit

Edit Edit* lol I apologize if my tone seems less then respectful but I don't appreciate his comment or his attitude in general I tried to be as nice as possible while getting the message across that he was absolutely unfit to be reg and he went and made a disrespectful comment on my profile
Post by: DJquietkitty on February 01, 2012, 05:54:28 PM
 I recommend him because he is a good friend
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 05:56:28 PM
i wrote that to u because ure disrepectful to me and this is showing what u act like if u didnt notive ure not nice uve been a really mean person in front of my friend online this they notice and he is a vip and i will prove it if u get back i will record everytime ure on the server i wrote it still because i am telling u to change ureself cause i dont like ure behavior if ure oging to act like that
Post by: DJquietkitty on February 01, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
guys don't listen to shockah he was racist i was there
 :thumbsup:
Post by: Deathie on February 01, 2012, 06:01:50 PM
i wrote that to u because ure disrepectful to me and this is showing what u act like if u didnt notive ure not nice uve been a really mean person in front of my friend online this they notice and he is a vip and i will prove it if u get back i will record everytime ure on the server i wrote it still because i am telling u to change ureself cause i dont like ure behavior if ure oging to act like that

Dude.

What.
Post by: TemptedGuy[☂] on February 01, 2012, 06:02:53 PM
Lock the Thread plz
Post by: cogsandspigots on February 01, 2012, 06:04:00 PM
He wasn't being disrespectful, he was just being blunt.

Most people wont to get those mixed up.

Here's an example to illustrate the difference:
Blunt: Your spelling and grammar suck.
Disrespectful: I have never seen the English languages butchered so horribly in my entire life. Did you fail 1st grade?