.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Approved => Topic started by: Mario on January 28, 2012, 03:30:51 PM

Title: 29.01.2012 | Mario's Regular Application
Post by: Mario on January 28, 2012, 03:30:51 PM
Mario's Regular Application!

Steam: MrGreenDayGuy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28907638

In-Game Name: Mario

Time online: Everytime I play TTT I usually join RND TTT, but when its full I might join some other server. So basically I play there alot ^^ I might play some Elevator now and then also.

Servers: Trouble in Terrorist Town and Elevator Source

Birthday: 11 January 1998

Games (on Steam): Garry's Mod, All Counter-Strike games, Alien Breed 2: Assualt, Aliens vs. Predator, Breach, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Dungeon Defenders, F.E.A.R 1 and 2 + DLC's, All Grand Theft Auto games, Half-Life 2, Synergy, Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, Left 4 Dead 2, Man Hunt, Max Payne 1 and 2, Midnight Club II, Painkiller: Redemption, PAYDAY: The Heist, Portal 2, Ricohet, Team Fortess 2, Terraria and Wild Metal Country. ( YES I KNOW, HUUUUUUUGE LIST )

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: I want to be a regular because, first of all. I've been playing on the TTT server for around 1 - 2 weeks. And checked out Elevator Source today. I've made great friends and I don't really see myself as a 'guest' anymore.

Contributions to RND: None (yet)

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following: My steam is still MrGreenDayGuy and in-game I'll always be Mario. If you want anything else like skype, that'll be Martin-2k2k <--- skype.

>Thanks alot for reading this, and I hope you take it serious ^^ + Alopecia is awesome!<

Thanks to Don for reference to this app!  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: 29.01.2012 | Mario's Regular Application
Post by: Pilgrim on January 28, 2012, 04:13:43 PM
 :thumbsup: This guy is one of the most fun people on TTT at the minute.
Post by: Tabitha on January 28, 2012, 05:14:20 PM
Well the app seems alright but just a question, if you only play TTT or elevator source a little, What is the point of getting Regular anyway?
So 1+ for now :) Seen you on TTT a few times so yeah welcome to the forums.
Post by: Lazer Blade on January 28, 2012, 07:17:10 PM
+1 sure why not he can handle it
Post by: Dark Pacifist on January 28, 2012, 09:16:31 PM
He may be obnoxious at times but I don't see any other issues with him.
:thumbsup:
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on January 28, 2012, 09:23:32 PM
He followed the rules, and maybe can handle anything when he's a regular.
Post by: Shockah on January 28, 2012, 10:05:34 PM
Ehem.....No I don't think there's been a time when I've seen him not doing something wrong whether it be harassing some of our younger (or higher pitched) players, mic spamming, or karma baiting he always has to ruin someone elses day absolutely not  :thumbsdown:
Post by: Vastined on January 29, 2012, 02:12:58 AM
He's a good player, but the mic spam... unbearable! Muted him quite often! At least make it less loud when you play songs!
Post by: Mario on January 29, 2012, 04:29:32 AM
Replies to the comments above complaining about some things:

Yes, about that yesterday.. I finally had my Mixcraft 5.2 working so I tested around my Autotune and I played some songs.. I really apologise for yesterday. It won't happend again I'll asure you. But I have a question for the one who said
" Ehem.....No I don't think there's been a time when I've seen him not doing something wrong whether it be harassing some of our younger (or higher pitched) players, mic spamming, or karma baiting he always has to ruin someone elses day absolutely not "

Harrasing younger players? I'm 14 and I fully respect other players.. I skype with friends that are high pitched voices, and I don't judge people for age. Mic spamming might be correct as about yesterday, but karma baiting? My karma is 1000 and it's been like that for a while now. I don't try to ruin other peoples karma and I haven't. And if my karma goes really down its because someone tries to rdm me and I manage to kill them, so no. I wouldn't consider myself karma baiting ^^
Post by: MetaHaze on January 29, 2012, 06:15:15 AM
He may be obnoxious at times but I don't see any other issues with him.

Exactly This.  :thumbsup:

His mic spam is bad at times, but luckily there is a mute button  8)
Post by: ChaosEternal on January 29, 2012, 11:15:29 AM
Well, I haven't met you yet so I can't give an opinion, but I'd love to have a few rounds of TTT with you. c:
Post by: WarEclipseâ„¢ on January 29, 2012, 11:38:57 AM
Me too, aswell. But I can only tell you I don't play TTT often nor Elevator: Source, but ... I belive you're a nice player and as far as I can see there hasn't been any ban reports/appeals involving YOU in particular, so I belive i'm rightfully going to give you a  :thumbsup:

Ofcourse, I might play TTT/E.S. With you sometime, but anyway, good luck on becoming a regular!
Post by: Shockah on January 29, 2012, 02:05:07 PM
Replies to the comments above complaining about some things:

Yes, about that yesterday.. I finally had my Mixcraft 5.2 working so I tested around my Autotune and I played some songs.. I really apologise for yesterday. It won't happend again I'll asure you. But I have a question for the one who said
Harrasing younger players? I'm 14 and I fully respect other players.. I skype with friends that are high pitched voices, and I don't judge people for age. Mic spamming might be correct as about yesterday, but karma baiting? My karma is 1000 and it's been like that for a while now. I don't try to ruin other peoples karma and I haven't. And if my karma goes really down its because someone tries to rdm me and I manage to kill them, so no. I wouldn't consider myself karma baiting ^^

It's not just yesterday, and I apologize for the misinformation I have never seen you harass younger players I was using it as an example it's my fault for not making that clear but you do karma bait like a fiend shooting around someone, following someone, random callouts is karma baiting and I see you do it quite often.
Post by: This Toast on January 29, 2012, 02:30:43 PM
I've been playing TTT recently and I have not met you;
but based on Shockah's feedback, since he is a trustworthy fellow, :thumbsdown:
Post by: memo3300 on January 29, 2012, 07:33:36 PM
Ehem.....No I don't think there's been a time when I've seen him not doing something wrong whether it be harassing some of our younger (or higher pitched) players, mic spamming, or karma baiting he always has to ruin someone elses day absolutely not  :thumbsdown:

i find it really herpy that you put as a reason of your -1 mic spamming since we don't ban for mic spamming...
Post by: puppy0156 on January 29, 2012, 08:29:26 PM
  :thumbsup: Based on everyones comments about you i support you! I have also seen you in TTT and elevator! You seem like a good person!  :asian:
Post by: Shockah on January 29, 2012, 10:52:16 PM
i find it really herpy that you put as a reason of your -1 mic spamming since we don't ban for mic spamming...

Regardless mic spamming isn't against the rules but it is sure as hell annoying and those who do it typically aren't all that mature or responsible and if you read correctly that's not the only reason he constantly t/karma baits which IS against the rules.
Post by: Mario on January 30, 2012, 12:25:15 AM
Regardless mic spamming isn't against the rules but it is sure as hell annoying and those who do it typically aren't all that mature or responsible and if you read correctly that's not the only reason he constantly t/karma baits which IS against the rules

I'm actually disappointed that you say I'm karmabaiting all the time, have you even played with me? I might shoot for fun, but not often. But t bait? Never. Actually I'm the one being called out randomly and rdmed. I sugge.st you go play with me. You obviously haven't.
Post by: TehHank on January 30, 2012, 03:07:17 AM
Not sure... I find you good player in TTT but the micspamming has to be put at minimum. You gain regular to show you represent our community. Neutral vote
Post by: Mario on January 30, 2012, 04:33:59 AM
Not sure... I find you good player in TTT but the micspamming has to be put at minimum. You gain regular to show you represent our community. Neutral vote

I will try my best to keep it to a minimum then ^^
Post by: memo3300 on January 30, 2012, 05:00:42 AM
Regardless mic spamming isn't against the rules but it is sure as hell annoying and those who do it typically aren't all that mature or responsible and if you read correctly that's not the only reason he constantly t/karma baits which IS against the rules.

you know that you can just mute someone... right?

know for karma baiting that's really mingie but w/e
Post by: Shockah on January 30, 2012, 07:12:31 AM

you know that you can just mute someone... right?

know for karma baiting that's really mingie but w/e

Yes I realize but the point is someone who is suppose to be representative of the community shouldn't have to be muted every time I join the game.
Post by: Mario on January 30, 2012, 07:38:38 AM
Yes I realize but the point is someone who is suppose to be representative of the community shouldn't have to be muted every time I join the game.

So what your saying is that I mic spam all the time? I can prove you wrong, sir. Stop over reacting over that I did it one time. Forgive and forget -_-''
Post by: Shockah on January 30, 2012, 07:49:21 AM

So what your saying is that I mic spam all the time? I can prove you wrong, sir. Stop over reacting over that I did it one time. Forgive and forget -_-''

I'm not saying every time I'm saying you've done it on multiple occasions, there's no need for your reg app to continue on to a third page of arguing, my opinion is as it stands  :thumbsdown: I don't wish to cast any hard feelings upon you or any member of the community this is simply my opinion and my knowledge of you as I am entitled to it.
Post by: Don on February 01, 2012, 10:43:04 AM
(http://moo.randomgs.com/images/HKApproved.png)

Talk to an admin in-game to get your Regular.