.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => VIPs => Topic started by: Deacon on January 04, 2012, 07:39:49 PM

Title: My case against traitor baiting
Post by: Deacon on January 04, 2012, 07:39:49 PM
Traitor baiting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2lmI8KJVx4#)

Title: Re: My case against traitor baiting
Post by: Ἆxule on January 04, 2012, 10:42:20 PM
I don't like to "brag" about having a knife like that.
For one, there is the possibility that someone who is ignorant to the fact I killed a T will kill me, thus ruining both the chance for to gain more karma and ruining his karma.
Second, I don't like to let the other traitors know I have a knife. They'll be more cautious if they do know, and most likely will target me first.
Along with it ruining people's karma, having your knife out just isn't smart at all..

Post by: Dale Feles on January 05, 2012, 06:40:39 AM
I don't like to "brag" about having a knife like that.
For one, there is the possibility that someone who is ignorant to the fact I killed a T will kill me, thus ruining both the chance for to gain more karma and ruining his karma.
Second, I don't like to let the other traitors know I have a knife. They'll be more cautious if they do know, and most likely will target me first.
Along with it ruining people's karma, having your knife out just isn't smart at all..

This. Seen a lot of people holding knives out like that when innocent, and they always end up getting killed by another inno. I think holding knives out like that in public should warrant a kick. It would prevent karma loss.
Post by: ursus on January 18, 2012, 09:23:12 AM
When someone is brandishing their knife at others, it's fairly obvious that they're only attempting to bait them.
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on January 18, 2012, 09:16:33 PM
mfw foofoojack said grrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr and i was like

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

lost 500 karma

atleast 2 guys gave me karma :D, they raged, much.