.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Requests => Topic started by: grimreaper on October 01, 2010, 07:45:43 PM

Title: all talk for ZS and Deathrun
Post by: grimreaper on October 01, 2010, 07:45:43 PM
I was just wondering if we can put all talk back on Zombie survival and Deathrun on fretta? I find it more fun when all talk is back on so u can talk to death and the zombies and u can listen to them laugh and just have fun. So can we put all talk back on Zombie Survival and Frettas Deathrun?
Title: Re: all talk for ZS and Deathrun
Post by: Shawn on October 01, 2010, 07:56:19 PM
Huh it was on like an hour ago when i was playing....
Post by: grimreaper on October 01, 2010, 08:24:38 PM
normally its not on when i play and i find it funner when it is on.  so u can talk to death and when ur human in ZS u can talk to the zombies as well.  but normally its not on
 :pacman: :purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :zombie:
Post by: Shawn on October 01, 2010, 09:13:52 PM
normally its not on when i play and i find it funner when it is on.  so u can talk to death and when ur human in ZS u can talk to the zombies as well.  but normally its not on
 :pacman: :purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :zombie:

Well its still on in deathrun....

Sidenote did someone mess around with the air speed in deathrun? all my jumps seem to be off lately....
Post by: grimreaper on October 01, 2010, 09:20:45 PM
maybe ur timing your jumps wrong or u just stink lol jk .  if its on for deathrun then can you put all talk on ZS as well please??   :pacman: :purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :zombie:
Post by: coolzeldad on October 01, 2010, 10:13:21 PM
It's on on deathrun.

It's off on Zombie Survival.

Zombie Survival is a team game.

I'ts useful to use voice on teams without others knowing.