.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Games => Topic started by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 08:53:16 AM

Title: BFBC2 + Vietnam + Spectat etc (deluxe) up for trade with any decent game.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 08:53:16 AM
So umm yea i have a code for bfbc2 digital deluxe edition (similar to the one i gave silent)  which i would like to trade for any cool game as i already own bc2 in another origin account of mine. If the member trading with me is trusted then he shall be given the code first and after he has activated the game into his account, i will receive the other game's key/account/etc.
P.s This code is valid till 31st december, if it is not activated by then it shall expire so hurry up with the offers  ;)
Title: Re: BFBC2 + Vietnam + Spectat etc (deluxe) up for trade with any decent game.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on December 20, 2011, 10:20:14 AM
Maybeh me? :o

Is this the game itself?
Title: Re: BFBC2 + Vietnam + Spectat etc (deluxe) up for trade with any decent game.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 06:30:49 PM
Yes this is the entire game + the vietnam dlc + the spectat kit dlc and some ww2 guns you get in the game by buying the digital deluxe version.
+ this is an unused key which you can activate into your account before making your end of the trade since you are trusted.
Post by: Frank on December 20, 2011, 06:33:08 PM
Would you like an @(( with Portal?
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 06:34:57 PM
^ not really, sorry but its just that i have already ended both games and the co-op on portal 2 with my cousin.
Post by: ursus on December 20, 2011, 06:38:17 PM
I could give you a CD key for Tom Clancy's HAWX, Star Wars EAW, KOTOR, Battlefront 1, or Republic Commando.

I also have a key for the Humble Bundle 3.

//I also have an unused account with DoD:S and Portal which you could give to a friend or sell.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 06:43:21 PM
^Thanks for the offer but i would prefer something which was released from 2009 onwards or an account with gmod is i am currently on pingaz'd gmod.
Post by: ursus on December 20, 2011, 06:47:25 PM
^Thanks for the offer but i would prefer something which was released from 2009 onwards or an account with gmod is i am currently on pingaz'd gmod.

Well if you want, I can trade you legit GMod for it.

Or put it on the account with DoD:S and Portal and give you that.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on December 20, 2011, 08:14:15 PM
wat

Did you edit it after I posted?

I was fairly certain it was originally just giving away, not trading .___.

I'm out, got nothing to trade.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 20, 2011, 09:51:30 PM
^not really i was trading this from the start, @gamerfreak cool but the account with gmod must contain css(i don't mind even if it is vac banned)
Post by: A4F| Ghost on December 21, 2011, 06:47:18 AM
traded it for a steam account, one with almost every source game + l4d2 + gmod  ;D however it is vac banned on css.
@ everyone add me on steam rndghost
/close thread please :)